home | archives

theJEDMAN NATION-A New Wave Manifesto

Documenting the JED Experience

Monday, April 28, 2008

It is tough having a child and an ex-wife. Jennifer, my ex-wife is very difficult to deal with. Trapezoid, our son, lives with his mother and her new boyfriend in a big south Olathe mansion. By law, I'm required to send money to help pay for stuff for Trap. I don't mind doing this. I want to participate in Trap's life. However, I'm concerned about what my money is used to pay for. Jennifer has a French guy come over to speak French with Trap so that he is fluent for the Sorbonne when he gets older. That is fine, but I speak Spanish with Trap whoever I can and I think Jennifer is just doing that to spite me. Also, Jennifer pays over $100 an hour to have this guy named Cheese Puff come over to teach Trap the lost art of country line dancing as an effort to teach Trap about the culture of country music. This is great because when Trap comes to see me, he comes with no clothes or anything. Jennifer expects me to buy him necessities even though the money I send over is for necessities of daily life. Plus, the pick up and drop off times are always changing. I lose time and have to put in time always unexpected without notice. Also, I get tired of Jennifer calling me a no good loser who doesn't make any money in front of Trap. That woman will be the end of me.
*By the way, I've never been married. I have no children. I just get tired of people talking about their kids and spouses all the time at work, so I invented a fake ex-wife and son. Some people are actually buying it. theJEDMAN

.: posted by Jed 7:44 PM