home | archives

theJEDMAN NATION-A New Wave Manifesto

Documenting the JED Experience

Saturday, February 09, 2008

The number 4 button on my remote control came off and got lost. Now, I can't use that button. So, I can't watch any channels that have a 4 in it. I have channels 2 to 75. can't watch 4, 14, 24, 34, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 54, 64, and 74. That is 17 channels. 54 is home and gardsen TV. I really miss it. I don't know what I'm going to do. theJEDMAN

I've been inverting. Inversion is the wave of the future. I bought this contraption where you strap your feet into this teeter totter effect and you flip over and hang upside down. It is a really good stretch. I love it. I"ve been sleeping good and the headaches I used to get a lot seem to not be as bad so far. Waste elimination seems to be better. Plus, it opens up my vertebra and my back feels better and stronger. The cushions in my back have popped up after being smashed for so long. I just feel better. I do it everyday for about 10 minutes. Usually I invert to about 60 degrees, but I sometimes I go into full inversion. Full inversion is cool. You should invert. If you don't invert, you are a non-inverter.

.: posted by Jed 5:08 PM