home | archives

theJEDMAN NATION-A New Wave Manifesto

Documenting the JED Experience

Monday, January 21, 2008

I got to hang with theQUICK last week. It was awesome at smoke free Tanner's with theQUICK. theQUICK is awesome. You should give up cottage cheese to hang with theQUICK. You should stop smoking and eating nuts to hang with theQUICK. You should stop cleaning the bathroom and forgo getting groceries to hang with theQUICK. I can't wait unit the next time I get to hang with theQUICK. By the way, smoke free Overland Park is going well. I love it. I love not smelling like smoke when I get home and having to do all my laundry. Let those smokers freeze to death on the patio. I love smoke free living. It is the way it should be. theJEDMAN
Well, Sprint PCS did it to me again. They sent me a new phone and said that I only had to pay shipping and then they charged me for it. Last year they sent me a new phone with a different number. I got the number changed to my number but then they billed me for two numbers. I had to called multiple times to get it corrected. This year they didn't take the charge of the phone bill. I called many times. Now, they blocked my phone so I couldn't use it. I tried to make a call and it when straight to Sprint Customer service. I couldn't make a call. If I had been in an emergency I would not have been able to use my phone. Their plan was brilliant. I've paid my bill every time. They had no right to mess me over like that. Sprint is perpetrators of evil. Sprint over charges people on purpose just to see if they will pay. This is bad business. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd get new phone service.

.: posted by Jed 7:30 PM