home | archives

theJEDMAN NATION-A New Wave Manifesto

Documenting the JED Experience

Sunday, December 16, 2007

It has been a long time since I was on the blog. I guess I never finished what I had started from my trip, but hey I've been to California multiple times and I do the same thing every time, so there is nothing new there.
I'm in the Super Bowl Championship game in my work fantasy football league being played next weekend in week 16 of the NFL season. My team the Grateful Jed finished 9 and 4 during the regular season. I picked up Huggie Bears son Justin Fargas and he is taking me to the title. It has been a glorious championship season.
I was eating some spaghetti and meatballs with a plastic fork when I noticed that one of the prongs was gone. I worried for 3 days that I had swallowed it.
I got paid as a professional DJ at some football games. I cranked that mother out.
I went to a college party in mid-town KC. I was by far the oldest person there by ten years. It was intense. The life of theJEDMAN is always intense.
I hate people that smoke. I can't wait for smoke free Overland Park. This happens at the first of the year. I just can't stand it anymore. It gives me a headache. The particles stick in my nose. It is terrible. Most smokers are the dirtiest, filthiest people on the planet. They will give in their addiction and not care if they affect anyone else.
These days in the Midwest all buildings are sealed up. They are not made for smoking. It is ridiculous to think that people are allowed to smoke inside, where non-smokers are exposed to the second hand smoke. I should have the right to go out to a smoke free environment. I have that right. I'm glad things are slowly changing. Hell, Paris has banned indoor smoking throughout the city. Paris, France mind you.
I have to wash my clothes the next day after being out. They smell so bad. It is terrible. Also, I have some health issues that smoke is not good for, but anyone I know that is a smoker will smoke anyway. They can't go without it for a couple of hours to hang with me. Don't give me the red meat and fried food health issue. Red meat and fried food don't float through the air and up your nose and into your lungs as I eat them. That argument is stupid.
This is not a judgement of the actions of other people on my part. It is legitimate concern for other people's destructive behavior. It is at the point where, you need to pick me or smoking because I am abandoning you. I've put up with it for more than half my life. I can't do it anymore. If you pick smoking over me, you're stupid.
I went to all the KU football games this year. They won all the games in Lawrence. It was fun. I like the college games more than the pro games at his point in my life. I'm a KU football fan. Basketball is just to pass the time until the spring game. I bought tickets last March and got a steal on them for the big KU-MU game. Tickets for that one game went for a lot more than I paid for the whole season. KU lost. It was cold, but it was fun. I ate ham drank bud light in the parking lot before the game. The only thing about KU winning games is that the ticket prices might go up, but KU fans save all their money for basketball. I'm a KU football fan.

.: posted by Jed 7:59 PM