home | archives

theJEDMAN NATION-A New Wave Manifesto

Documenting the JED Experience

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I am a champion. My team the Grateful Jed won the HM league fantasy football world championship last weekend. It was a glorious championship season. My team worked so hard and played good defense in the quest for the title. The championship is so wonderful. I won some money also, but the money can go fast on cars, guns, woman and wild weekends. The championship lasts forever. I am a champion forever. It can never be taken away, even with he steroid allegations.
I've seen some movies lately. Dan in Real Life was good and funny. I Am Legend was interesting and worth seeing, but kind of scary for the kids. P.S. I Love You was good. It was a touching story about love and loss and learning to love again. I loved it. Go see them. Put the video game control down and get out of the house.
I got the new Shakira's concert dvd Fijacion Oral tour. It is pretty good. It is the same one that I went to in Toronto, except they filmed it in Miami. It is rock and roll.

.: posted by Jed 12:35 PM