home | archives

theJEDMAN NATION-A New Wave Manifesto

Documenting the JED Experience

Sunday, September 02, 2007

There is the couple on Drake's Beach in Point Reyes. The couple is enjoying a nice day at the beach on a lazy Sunday afternoon.


It has been a super long time since I have written on this blog. I'm really lazy and I don't do much interesting to write. I went to Los Cabos and San Francisco again this summer. I'll go into some detail maybe but I didnt't do too much exciting. One highlight is that I was untterly embarrassed the Peet's Coffee shop on Piedmont Street in Oakland. I went down thereto get some coffee. I had no idea that when they grind the beans there are so many different ways to do it. I didn't know what grade to grind the beans. I ended up having to talk to a young lady with heavy tatoos, heavy piercings and heavily colored hair. I didn't know if I could show my face again in there with this lack of information of the ordering prodedure. I'll write more later. theJEDMAN

.: posted by Jed 9:55 PM