home | archives

theJEDMAN NATION-A New Wave Manifesto

Documenting the JED Experience

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I have not written for awhile. I'm just too lazy and I do the same things over and over again so nothing is very interesting. Here are the highlights from the last month.
I went to Fuel it was good superfiscial man fun. I don't think there is anything wrong with girls dancing on the bar at a place for dopes like me to go once in awhile. Yeah, it is dumb, but there are worse things in the world I could be doing and I think it is good clean fun on a Saturday night, but I probably won't go again for a few months.
I was at the Brewhaus when I saw James Caan again. He didn't recognize me. It was good, because I didn't want to get invited to his basement for beer, pool and rollerball again. James Caan hits the 119th strip again. His girlfriend Dora was all dolled up again.
I turned 41 on May 11th. I took my clients out to lunch. It was great. I had a fun time. My birthday was good. I had help opening my presents and blowing out my candles.
I tricked some girls into going to Hooter's. I didn't think they would want to go, but they did and $85 and 30 wings later it was fun. There was this one girl there wearing a Dominique name tag. She didn't look like a Dominique. Then later on she had a Christi name tag on. She said that she had to wear the fake one because it takes awhile to make them for new employees. This is identity fraud. How can I now believe any name tag is correct after this? Any name tag could be false. I should get some free wings and beer for that. Bon Chap got the Other Place nationally known for his trivia game playing and he asked for free beer, so I should to. So, consumer should beware of false name tags.
I played some softball. I homered twice in the game. We played on the girls softball field. The fences are short, but I homered twice. I hit the ball hard each time. I made several plays in the field. I had 3 or 4 putouts. I played well. I can still play. I'm an athlete. I better not play again because I'll never play that well again.
I saw some live music with the pretty boy. We went to the Record Bar in Westport. It is in Westport but kind of Off Westport. We saw the Sixteens, Only Children and Heartless Bastards. The Sixteens were are girls. They were spunky and good. The Only Children had a girl base player. They were ok. I hate the name. The Heartless Bastards were the headliner. They had a girl singer. She was good. They were pretty good. They played well. It was rock and roll. Rock and roll shows are where the action is at. I had not been to a bar like that with live music for a long time. It is a lot different a crowd than my beloved Tanner's. I'll have to go again. theJEDMAN

.: posted by Jed 7:34 PM