home | archives

theJEDMAN NATION-A New Wave Manifesto

Documenting the JED Experience

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I found this Shakira video website called I think Shakira media. It is good. It has a lot of live video performances. I love love arena rock music with Shakira. There were around 11 live performances of Inevitable on there and I watched all of them. You might think that I have a little problem Shakira issue. Well, I'll tell you that my little attention paying to anything and everything Shakira is completely different than the late 70s and 80s deadhead march or the 90s obsession of people going to see Phish several times and playing and buying bootlegs of different shows over and over. Oh yeah that Phish tape from the Alpine Valley Wisconsin show in April 93 is hands down the best. I've only seen Shakira once. She'll play Chicago again sometime. I'll try to go to that, but that is the closest place she''ll play to the creek city. I should get her to play my birthday party after I win the lotto. Anyway, back in the day, when I didn't live in my mom's house, I knew some guys in Lawrence that drove all over Texas running over armadillos going to Phish shows. At least the superfiscial man in me get some benefit from the international pop superstar rock chick that is Shakira. The powerful beauty of energy, rage, passion and fury. Jerry Garcia was not exactly the picture of energy and health and none of those Phish guys were good-looking. So, if I start missing work and blowing all responsiblities of which I have none, but if I did then you can hammer me for the Shakira thing. theJEDMAN

.: posted by Jed 9:00 PM