home | archives

theJEDMAN NATION-A New Wave Manifesto

Documenting the JED Experience

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I wrote this a couple of weeks ago. I just didn't post it. I didn't feel too good for couple of weeks and I wanted to complain about it. Since then, I whined to the doctor and I'm on a low dose of amiodarone for my issue. My stomach and sinus feel better, but it is still not enough. However, I'm hoping to improve and I reached my goal. I'm on less medicine than before. Hopefully I'm be good with it. I'm on a supplement regiment and I physically feel better. I take digestive enzymes and magnesium among other things. I have some faith that this will help me and maybe I can get off the drugs. I've been on these for a little over a year after I went to the wacky allergy nutritionist doctor. He helped me feel better. It take a long time. Oh, I did find my keys. They were in my pants. I just kept checking the wrong pants.
That is the thing that kind of hacks me off about modern medicine. They give you a drug for everything and they want you to take it forever. Well, I'm on ami again, so some drug representative will not lose their vacation home. The drugs keep you alive, but they don't solve the problem. That is the only angle they go from. There was not much nutritional information given to me. Magnesium is a helpful mineral in regulating heart beating function. I found out about that watching informercials. Anyway, I think things need to change. I feel exploited.There is not much I can do to change this or my insurance will drop me and that would be big problems, but if I do get better taking my vitamins to the point where I don't need medicine and I'm fine, then my power pack my hack me off some more. There is big money in mechanical parts.
I woke up today with a pool if stuff in my throat. It is the medicine Toprol. It is a beta blocker. I have to take it for my rhythm issue. I took it before, but now I'm on a higher dose because I got rid of the amidodarone drug. Ami is not a beta blocker. I guess the beta blockers take a toll on you r stomach. They change the pressure in you stomach so stuff comes up and out because it has to go somewhere. I ate good yesterday. I had wheat toast, oatmeal, an orange, turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread, canned peaches and pears, a little bit of chocolate and a few Frito's. That is it. That stuff should just go right through you, not up and out. So, when it does that it stuffs up my head and for years of this my sinus has become more sensitive, so that is why I have problems. It is not much fun. Plus, medication for a long time makes your stomach leak everywhere not just out the top. So, I wish I could get around this issue. I see how it goes this week and call the doctor. to see if I can switch to amiodarone only. I did ok with the stomach on that. I may still have issues, but having crap run up you throat sucks. My head is all plugged up. It sucks, but I've probably got it better than most people with health problems, but it sure sucks having pain sinus pain from time with no relief in sight. Maybe I can get through all of this. It will just take some time.
I have not felt that great this week. I think maybe I've made the wrong choice in the medicine that I lobbied for at the doctor. My stomach just feels bloated and my head hurts more than it usually does. So, I'm stuffed up and I'm not getting much relief. I don't usually like whining about my issues but I'm doing it today. Also, I lost my car keys. I've never lost them before. I have an extra key, but it is driving me crazy not being able to find it. I'm sure they are in the house although I did go for a walk on Thursday night and I could have lost them then. I hope not because there is a remote lock on the key ring and if someone find it they can walk around testing cars on in the neighborhood easily to find out which car the keys belong to. It is unfortunate. I'll probably find them in some stupid place in the house soon. I don't know. I hate taking medicine. I just hate it. I look at it everyday and I take it but I think more and more that I just want to quit taking it. I don't even think it really does that much for me, but I know that I would feel a hell of a lot better if I could get off of it. It is just controlling my life . It is hard to live convertible. My head hurts a lot at work. This week it has been a little worse and has lingered on more than usual. Well, maybe it will be better this week. Maybe it was just a little sickness that I caught and it will subside. I'm really whining. I've never whined this much on the blog. The does of medicine I take are not that high, but they mess me up. I wish I could get off them. Maybe I will be ale to. I take those vitamins and I do feel stronger. Maybe my body is healing. I bet it would heal faster off the drugs, but that is what the USA is all about drug therapy and drug maintenance. I'm on drug maintenance. I've been on it for 7 years. I went to the hospital the first time 7 years ago. I've spent most of that time living n my mom's house. It makes me crazy.
Even though I live in my mom's house, I'm one of the hottest bachelors on the planet. The single mom's in my network always invite me out to the club all the time. I think they just want one dude around to keep really goony guys off the make. I feel like I'm doing an important public service entertaining the single moms. I have mystic. The other Friday after work at the buffalo wing place in Raytown, at one point I was the only dude among 5 women. You haven't partied until you've partied in Raytown. I feel like I'm doing a good public service, but I don't want to get involved because I may lose my mystic and my status as the hottest bachelor on the planet. Plus, I just didn't want to. Plus, I may of had no shot anyway. theJEDMAN

.: posted by Jed 6:01 PM